donderdag 1 november 2012

De Palestijnse moeder en de zelfmoord-bomgordel

 

Van de facebook pagina van Fatah:

 

"My mother dressed me in a strange belt (i.e., a suicide belt).

I asked her: 'What is this, mother?'

She said: 'I will put it on you and you will go to your death!'

I said to her: 'Mother, what have I done that you want me to die?'

She shed a tear that hurt my heart and said: 'The homeland needs you, son. Go and blow up the sons of Zion.'

I said to her: 'Why me and not you?'

She said: 'I will stay in order to give birth to more children for the sake of Palestine.'

I kissed her hand and said to her: 'Keep it up, mother, for you and for Palestine I will kill the impure and the damned.'"

[Fatah-Lebanon's Facebook page,

posted Sept. 3, 2012, accessed Oct. 28, 2012]

 

 

Het gebeurt vaker dat Fatah, de partij waar de 'gematigde' president Abbas toe behoort, kinderen op deze manier de dood als ideaal voorstelt. In videoclips speciaal voor kinderen wordt sterven voor het vaderland verheerlijkt, en letterlijk van bloed en bodem gesproken. Het is walgelijk en in Europa zouden we dergelijke teksten als fascistoïde en nazistisch bestempelen. Maar bij de Palestijnen knijpen velen graag een oogje toe. 

 

RP

------------ 

 

Bron: Palestinian Media Watch 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten