zaterdag 17 mei 2008

Pioniers van Morgen noemt Tel Aviv een Palestijnse stad

 
Nog meer verzoenende woorden van Hamas.

----------

MEMRI Special Dispatch Series - No. 1928
May 14, 2008No. 1928

Grandfather of Hamas TV Bunny Assud Insists Tel Aviv Was a Palestinian City

Following is an excerpt from the Hamas children's show "The Pioneers of Tomorrow," which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on May 9, 2008:
To view this clip, visit
www.memritv.org/clip/en/1766.htm .

 
"[Tel Aviv] Was Called Tel Al-Rabi', But the Zionists and Jews Hebraicized the Name to 'Tel Aviv'"
Assud the Bunny: "Grandpa, where did you live? In what city?"

Grandpa: "We used to live in the most beautiful place in Palestine."

Assud: "Where?"

Grandpa: "My dear, you've never seen such a place. I used to live in Tel Al-Rabi' [the Arab word for 'spring,' which is 'aviv' in Hebrew]. What a beautiful place. My God, when I recall Tel Al-Rabi', which the Zionists have called..."

Assud: "There's no such place called Tel Al-Rabi'. What's the matter, Grandpa? Have you gone senile?"

Grandpa: "I'm not senile. My head is working just fine. How can you say I'm senile? This place was called Tel Al-Rabi', but the Zionists and Jews Hebraicized the name to 'Tel Aviv.' Where did this 'Tel Aviv' come from? It has been Tel Al-Rabi' for generations, on the land of Palestine, right next to Yafa. How can you say I've gone senile? I know this. My head still works just fine. Are you trying to confuse me? I'm not senile yet. I have documents and proof. I have all the papers here. The documents are right here with me. How can you say I'm senile? I have all the documents with me. Here they are. Everything is here, from the days of the British and even before. This is our land, as well as the fields, the trees, and the houses. I can even show you the key. You're calling me senile? I have proof."

"It's the Fault of the School Curricula, Which Did Not Teach Us That Tel Aviv Is In Fact Tel Al-Rabi'"

Assud: "Forgive me, Grandpa, it's not our fault. It's the fault of the school curricula, which did not teach us that Tel Aviv is in fact Tel Al-Rabi', and vice versa."

Grandpa: "No, my dear, take it from me. I know, and I have the papers and the land deeds. The name Tel Al-Rabi' has been forged by the Jews and Hebraicized to 'Tel Aviv.' They invented all these names. 'Ashdod' is, in fact, Isdud. 'Ashkelon' is, in fact, Al-Majdal. Where did they get these names? Al-Sab' is called 'Beer Sheva'! It's all a lie. There are all pseudonyms. Yafa, Al-Lydd, Al-Ramla, Al-Sab' - they changed all these names and Hebraicized them, and now they say: That's Tel Al-Rabi'? There is no such thing. It's Tel Aviv. It's all a lie. All these names were Hebraicized by the Jews."


--------------------------------------------
IMRA - Independent Media Review and Analysis
Website:
www.imra.org.il

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten