donderdag 13 mei 2010

Palestijnse Autoriteit roept Joden in Israel op te vertrekken

 
 
"I'm from Jaffa, I'm from Haifa, I'm from Acre, I'm from Nazareth, I'm from Gimzu, I'm from Zakariya, I'm from Ein Kerem. (All are cities and towns in Israel, - Ed.) Where are you [Israelis] from? Where are you from?
Of course, you're from Ukraine; of course, you're from Germany, from Poland, from Russia, from Ethiopia, the Falasha (a pejorative term for Ethiopian Jews, Ed.) Why have you stolen my homeland and taken my place? Please, I ask of you, return to your original homeland, so that I can return to my original homeland. This is my homeland; go back to your homeland!" 
 
Dit werd vergezeld van een afbeelding waarop geheel Israel met een Palestijnse vlag erover werd afgebeeld. Tot slot werd het volgende tegen Arabische kinderen in Israel gezegd:
 
"Dear [Israeli Arab] children: We [the PA TV children's program] will definitely always remain in contact with you... this program is definitely yours too, just as it belongs to every Palestinian child, since you are part of occupied Palestine." Click to view.
 
Hoe zouden wij het vinden als de Marokkaanse staats tv Marokkanen in Nederland zou oproepen om Nederland niet te erkennen en zich in te zetten voor een islamitisch Nederland? Het is ondenkbaar, maar wat betreft de Arabieren in Israel is het blijkbaar normaal.
Ondertussen blijft iedereen de Palestijnse Autoriteit zien als gematigd en compromisbereid. We geloven nou eenmaal graag in sprookjes.
 
RP
-------
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten