zondag 15 februari 2009

Nieuwe Hamas pop verklaart Zionisten de oorlog in kinderprogramma

 
 Is het op dergelijke manier aanzetten tot geweld en haat niet ook een oorlogsmisdaad?
 
 ----------------------------
 
Palestinian Media Watch
Bulletin
Feb. 15, 2009
Hamas puppet: I declare war on the Zionists
 
After having three puppet hosts, the Mickey Mouse look-alike, the bee and the rabbit, all die on TV, Hamas children's television has introduced a fourth puppet host. The new one, a bear named Nassur, appeared Friday on Hamas TV promising to be a Jihad fighter, and declaring war on the Zionists.

To see Nassur declare war on the Zionists click here

Below is the full transcript of the video:

Nassur: "I will join the ranks of the Izz A-Din Al-Qassam [Hamas'] Brigades. I will be a Jihad fighter with them and I will carry a rifle. Do you know why, Saraa?"
Saraa: "Why?"
Nassur: "To defend the children of Palestine, the children who were killed, the children who were wounded, the orphaned children. That's why, from this moment, I declare war on the criminal Zionists. Not only me, me and you. You are ready, right, Saraa?"
Saraa: "We are all ready to sacrifice ourselves for our homeland!"
[Al-Aqsa TV, Feb. 13, 2009]

 

Contact Palestinian Media Watch:

 

p:+972 2 625 4140

e: pmw@pmw.org.il

f: +972 2 624 2803

w: www.pmw.org.il

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten