donderdag 12 april 2007

Marwan Barghouti's wife: I would tell terror victim's mother to leave my country

Marwan Barghouti's wife: I would tell terror victim's mother to leave my country
Date: 11 April, 2007


Reporter: If you would have the chance to talk with a Jewish mother who lost her son in an attack planned by your husband, what would you tell her?

Fadwa Barghouti (wife of Marwan Barghouti): I would tell her to leave my country (broad smile).

Interview broadcast on Israel Television Mabat News -  11 April 2007
[Translation of the Hebrew subtitles broadcast in the interview by IMRA]

Dr. Aaron Lerner, Director IMRA (Independent Media Review & Analysis)
(Mail POB 982 Kfar Sava)
Tel 972-9-7604719/Fax 972-3-7255730
INTERNET ADDRESS: imra@netvision.net.il
Website: http://www.imra.org.il

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten